//some 3rd party need geo

PCA- 3 issues for a £1

spuds 14:19 15 Jun 05

On the main Header of the PCA forum pages, there is a subscription advert that states: Risk FREE Offer- 3 issues for a £1- DVD Edition. A friend wanted to take up this offer, but clicking the link, we are directed to a page that would appear to state something differently. It would appear as though this is a page requesting a subscription of £39.99 for twelve months or £19.99 for six months. Not mention of the special offer.

I emailed [email protected] a couple of times over the last three days, and so far they have not responded.

Have you taken up this offer, or as the offer finished, and PCA have not updated the link.It would be very nice to know, as my friend is now thinking of subscribing to another magazine, if PCA do not reply within the next day or so.

pj123 16:09 15 Jun 05

Same as you. I can't see anywhere in the ordering process where 3 come for £1. Unless, of course, you get 15 issues for the price of 12. I didn't go that far as I already subscribe to the DVD issue.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:07 15 Jun 05

Had a phone call last month giving me this offer, waiting for the second mag now.

Checked the bank statement and they have only taken £1

spuds 17:25 15 Jun 05

Thanks guys-- Hope that someone from PCA will pick this query up, as to whether this offer is still available, and the link is wrong.

Jim Thing 17:38 15 Jun 05

For what it's worth: I signed up on May 27th, received an e-mail confirmation on May 31, and am now waiting for the first magazine to drop through my letterbox.

Nosmas 17:54 15 Jun 05

The other curious thing about that web page is at the bottom where there is a drop down showing 'Start with issue 122 Sep05'. The drop down gives choices back to issue 119 June05 but the line underneath states 'Please Note: Next issue to be despatched will be the '122 SEP05' issue' So why bother to give choices to start with earlier issues?

spuds 22:22 15 Jun 05

Thanks again guys. I would still suspect that the header link as not been updated, and the offer as now finished.Nosmas, I noticed that as well, next copy SEP05. Pity that Galleon or PCA do not respond to a subscription query, perhaps they do not need a new customer!.

I will tick the subject now. Thanks again everyone.

DieSse 22:31 15 Jun 05

I just wish they would ship to Spain for a reasonable price!!

Newsstand prices here can be over €10 for a single issue.

I just subscribed to PCMagazine (the US) one - an online version - the actual mag with neat reader software - $9.99 for 24 issues. Absolute magic - and available right away.

How about it PCA??

DieSse 22:37 15 Jun 05

Zinio mag subs click here

spuds 22:58 18 Jun 05

Still no response. Friends now subscribed to another magazine. Cannot understand how PCA and Galleon send out and display marketing material for new subscribers, then totally ignore their potential customers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…