PCA

woodchip 15:51 11 Jun 04

Why is this forum, Sorry about this FE but it's getting me down as I have had problems on and off for three to four days. I cannot get PCA to change pages, it just drags on and on I have just tried click here and got a 46.000bps on Dial-Up. I cannot get PCA to log on correctly or load pages as it should, And it's nothing to do with comp as it's the same on new comp with XP and a different Modem

woodchip 15:59 11 Jun 04

This as been an on off thing and not my ISP as I have a program that I can detect if it is at my end

woodchip 16:29 11 Jun 04

This is really bugging me and ready for chucking me wellies away. Just had you had, “You have accessed this page wrong” twice error

Graham ® 16:33 11 Jun 04

It's been a bit unpredictable for me today. Seems OK at the moment.

Graham ® 16:35 11 Jun 04

Spoke too soon! That took 30 seconds to post.

dewskit 16:46 11 Jun 04

Certainly been running slowly for me for the last couple of days
Taking upwards of 30 seconds to show a topic - this on Broadband

Tony

woodchip 16:52 11 Jun 04

I am about to take my bat and ball and find somewhere else to play

ventanas 16:55 11 Jun 04

Same here, been up and down for a few days. Some threads open immediately, others take 30 secs or more, and thats with broadband. I think this accounts for the multiple postings that are appearing. People are probably clicking the button more than once because it appears nothing is happening.

ventanas 16:58 11 Jun 04

Sorry Woodchip, just seen you've already spotted that.

ventanas 17:03 11 Jun 04

That multiple posting by luckylittler looks very strange. Four show just one response yet they all have exactly the same multiple responses.

woodchip 17:05 11 Jun 04

Just posted to the thread "Cannot run scandisk". Pressed response once and it as posted three times in same thread. Something radically wrong with the site

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5