PC100, PC133, PC ??????

russmini 19:29 05 Dec 04

Ok so after working out i that my next thing needed is SDRAM, i then found that 256mb is most i can have on mobo, so is it best to get 1off 256mb or 2off 128mb ? (have two slots). Also can't seem to work out what type, i.e. PC100, PC133 etc. belarc, everest, intel etc. Can not find any help on what to get. Can anyone out there HELP.

Thankyou..

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:33 05 Dec 04

1 x 256mb module, then you have a spare slot if one goes AWOL. Go to click here follow their steps and they will tell you what you need.

G

russmini 19:45 05 Dec 04

Gandalf
Tried crucial earlier but my comp was built by family friend years ago, so manufacture not there also tried their find thing but could not identify my memory ! Thanks anyway. Any more suggestions ? Gandalf, anyone, ?

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:50 05 Dec 04

click here and download the advisor, run it on your computer and it will come up with the MB name etc...post it on here and someone will be able to tell you what RAM to buy.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…