PC World contact

Maikeru 16:47 16 Apr 10

Hello

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but I'm not too tech savvy so thought I'd ask. OK, I'm looking into buying a PC from PC World (I've been recommended click here or click here) but can't find an email address to contact them. Does anyone know of one?

bremner 16:53 16 Apr 10

I am not aware of an email address for pre purcahse questions. These are the contact deatils from their website click here

What questions do you have as soneone here might be able to help.

Maikeru 16:58 16 Apr 10

Sadly, it's about the financial rather than technical side of things. Thank you nonetheless for the offer and for the link.

Sea Urchin 17:26 16 Apr 10
  Sea Urchin 18:22 16 Apr 10

Looking at that email address - I think it's the magazine P C World - looks like I've been misinformed

morddwyd 07:07 17 Apr 10

Try the contact details on the DSG site.

Jim Thing 20:27 18 Apr 10

click here and enter PC WORLD in the Search box, then scroll down until you find the telephone number for your local store. They should be able to advise you.

Jim Thing 20:39 18 Apr 10

... or try 0161 447 3070. Apparently this is PC World's main number based in Bury Lancashire (hence it's a Greater Manchester number. Ask for sales or customer services (they're said to be "nice and helpful people")

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…