PC World

denali 10:25 02 Dec 03

I appreciate it is a boring subject and has been discussed many times in this forum. I must confess, I have never had a problem with them.
HOWEVER! Yesterday - Monday - I went to the Brentford store to purchase an additional DSL filter for my broadband connection. I could not see them on display. I waited whilst a salesman went thru. the procedure of explaining the pro's and con's of a PC to a potential buyer (very convincing he was too). When he finished I told him what I wanted. He had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. His answer was simply " I have only worked her three months, and am just getting used to the stock" I did not know whether to laugh or cry!. Anyway I finally got one from a chap on the service desk.

Steinman 10:27 02 Dec 03

Well on similar lines, went to my local store with Brother in law & assistant didn't know what a USB a-b lead was.
Don't worry I dont buy them from there! LOL!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…