PC work stations.

curlylad 23:41 01 Jan 04

I'm not sure if this thread should be here or on the consumer watch area , anyway I'm here now , I want a PC work station and dont know where to start looking.I have however tried B&Q and thought their PC furniture looked a bit basic/cheap in my opinion, also the IKEA versions I thought seemed a tad over priced again in my opinion .So where do I go now , are there any sales on , or unmissable bargains I don't know of out there in computer land , any ideas, as ever greatly appreciated !

woodchip 23:51 01 Jan 04

IF you can get some one to take you into MAKRO they have a AMD 2200xp with free printer Digital camera and CDRW etc for about £510 plus VAT it worth a check for all the details ALSO some games etc.

woodchip 23:52 01 Jan 04

PS this is MAKRO mail starts Saturday

VoG II 23:53 01 Jan 04

I think he just wants a workbench. Misleading title.

woodchip 23:57 01 Jan 04

They have a good selection of them as well

curlylad 00:08 02 Jan 04

Sorry , yes I just want the work bench , have you got a link to the MAKRO site woodchip ?

VoG II 00:09 02 Jan 04

click here

I've got a Makro card if you need someone to hold your hand!

woodchip 00:14 02 Jan 04

Got to know roughly where you live to tell you the nearest Warehouse

Gandalph 00:20 02 Jan 04

Try your local Argos they have a selection.

curlylad 01:06 02 Jan 04

Tanx for the link VoG , my nearest store is the Halesowen Birmingham branch which I found from VoG's link woodchip , I shall have a butchers in the Argos book as well , thanks for that Gandalph , let you know how I got on .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…