ON THE PC STARS UP BUT THE MONITOR JUST COMES UP WITH -
" NO SIGAL
12 PRESET MODE
MAX.16 USER MODE
4 COLER MODE
ENERGY STAR
DDCI/25
MPR11 (N TCO)"
IV TRYED ALL THE DIFRENT COMBANASHONS I CAN THINK OF, PC ON FIRST THEN MONITOR,MONITOR AND PC AT THE SAME TIME, BUT I JUST KEEP GETING THE SAME THING, THIS ALLSO HAPEND TO ME ABOUT A MONTHAGO,
I TRYD ALL NIGHT TO START IT AND THE NEXT DAY I JUST WORKD FINE,NO LUCK TODAY,
LUCKLY I HAVE MY DADS PC TO WRIGHT THIS LETTER,
BUT I RELLY NEED MY PC BACK ASAP
THANKS FOR ANY HELP
T.

BurrWalnut 10:10 21 Sep 03

This type of message usually appears when there is a bad connection on the monitor cable. Make sure it is fully pushed in at the back of the computer and the 2 screws tightened.

-pops- 10:13 21 Sep 03

Please don't write in capital letters

No Signal usually indicates that the computer is not connected to the monitor. Does the computer seem to be running OK? (Getting the POST beep etc?)

Check the cabling between computer and monitor in the first instance. Unplug and plug in again if necessary.

MAJ 10:17 21 Sep 03

Also, if you have another monitor handy, try that in place of the faulty monitor.

Bodi 10:23 21 Sep 03

you may well need to renew your monitor cable - if you can. If it's a permanent connection to monitor, would need taking to a proper repairer - don't open up monitor. You could check the pins in the end connector and make sure none are bent.

Otherwise agree with all above.

Bodi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…