pc wont let me do anythin

teknikz 22:56 13 Jul 04

my friends pc wont let her do anything at all.....it'll start the internet connection and let her use yahoo chat client but thats it.....ad-aware runs clean but the virus scanner wont run and she cant get onto any websites to download anything.....is there a way around this?

gudgulf 23:18 13 Jul 04

think we could use more information about the pc and is it only when browsing the internet that there are problems.

As a first step you should download Stinger click here on your pc.Put it on a floppy disc and run it on your friends pc to check for viruses.If the virus scanner wont run it is possible that it has been disabled by a virus.

teknikz 23:13 14 Jul 04

she's run the stinger normally and in safe mode but it gets so far then the pc reboots.....even tho when it did run first time it said it removed 6 viruses...what else can we try......the pc is being so un-responsive

teknikz 23:17 14 Jul 04

she also just told me that she gets a blue screen saying bad pool caller?????

she's being hit with trojans left right and centre.......she isnt going onto any 'dodgy' sites and she hasnt got anything like imesh or kazaa on.....whats going on

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…