PC Wizard Problem

rawprawn 16:36 18 Feb 08

Wrist slapped by technotiger, have uninstalled and reinstalled but I get the message "Unable to execute file C:\Program files\PC Wizard 2008\PC Wizard.exe" and still no passwords

Technotiger 16:42 18 Feb 08

Hi, when you downloaded PCW did you click on the correct System Tab before clicking the Download button - there are tabs for Windows/Mac/PalmOS/Pocket and Phone, so off course you should have clicked on Windows Tab, then on Download.

Technotiger 16:43 18 Feb 08

Or if still having difficulties, try running Ccleaner click here and then try the Download/Install again. As I said, I have never known the program to fail.

rawprawn 16:53 18 Feb 08

Hi, yes correct OS. I have unistalled again run ccleaner still the same error message and no passwords.

Technotiger 16:57 18 Feb 08

OK, un-install it again and then Download 2007 from this site (not much difference to 2008) .. click here

rawprawn 17:14 18 Feb 08

Hi Technotiger,Ok uninstalled V 2008 ran CCleaner
installed V2007. The good news is no error message, the bad news no passwords.

Technotiger 17:21 18 Feb 08

What is your OS? Am I correct in thinking it is Win98 ?

rawprawn 17:32 18 Feb 08

Vista Home Premium

Technotiger 17:50 18 Feb 08

Hmm, the program does work with Vista so I don't understand why it is not showing your passwords.

On this site there is a section (scroll down) for reporting problems .... click here

rawprawn 17:57 18 Feb 08

As you well know I am president of the "Tinkerers Society". However I run other programs such as SIW, and feel that persuing PC Wizard is not really productive as it won't offer anything I haven't already got.
Thank you for your help,and with respect I shall opt out of this one.

Technotiger 18:02 18 Feb 08

OK friend, SIW does the same, as you say - I'm greedy, I have both, LoL....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…