pc wizard 2008 anyone used it

sunny staines 17:51 23 Nov 07

click here

found this free diagnostic info programme on the net, looks good for checking hardware. Anyone got any feedback on it.

SANTOS7 18:11 23 Nov 07

Not seen it before so i'm gonna download it give it go.....

SANTOS7 18:14 23 Nov 07

Well i've had a quick run around it and its STAYIN on my PC its a nice looking tool nice frienly interface and it give you a wealth of info very quickly, good spot sunny.........

sunny staines 18:19 23 Nov 07

Santos
thanks for feedback I'm always weary about downloading strange software without feedback first.Been messed up so many times in the past by doggy programmes.

SANTOS7 18:23 23 Nov 07

Nothing dodgy about this prog, now that Lavaly's Everest Free is no more (i know you can still get it ) this a far better alternative and its bang up to date....

sunny staines 18:30 23 Nov 07

just run it myself, well impressed with all the info it supplies.

Technotiger 18:37 23 Nov 07

I have PC Wizard 2007, had it some time, a great little program, better look for the update I guess.

VoG II 18:38 23 Nov 07

Thanks - I'm quite impressed.

Pine Man 19:23 23 Nov 07

Excellent.

An ideal replacement for Everest and now, at last, I've got temperatures displayed again on Vista which Everest couldn't do.

Thanks SS.

SANTOS7 20:29 23 Nov 07

gonna bump this just in case anyone else is interested....

Zeppelyn 21:23 23 Nov 07

Downloaded and excellent piece of software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…