pc on the tv

sms 20:59 03 Jul 06

I have my pc and a normal tv. I have one of these video transmit receive units and I would like to be able to send my pc output to the tv screen. can someone advise me how I could do this easily. I have a s-video out socket but i dont think this will send the corredt info to the screen

howard63 21:36 03 Jul 06

the video transmit receive units usually work through the scart sockets - you would have to send the signal to something with a scart socket.

De Marcus™ 21:36 03 Jul 06

By 'video transmit receive unit' do you mean wireless video sender?

I'm presuming so and will answer accordingly. Wireless video senders generally tend to have one or two types of connection, that's scart, and if your lucky, S-Video. Scart will reproduce video and sound at TV standard definition whilst S-Video will only output Video, no sound.

sms 11:25 04 Jul 06

Thaanks for advice. Got it sorted

woodchip 11:37 04 Jul 06

You use the S/Video and Analog sound leads from you PC to TV the S/Video as to connect to a Scart adapter you can get these. This one does it so you can connect your Audio from Computer as well as S/Video click here

woodchip 11:37 04 Jul 06

PS you can get them cheaper if you look

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…