Pc turning off while gaming

Matthew Quick 17:56 18 Oct 16

lately i was getting an overheating problem and my pc would turn off while gaming. Because of this i decided to get a water cooler(Nepton 240m) for my cpu(AMD A8-6600k). Now i have had the cooler installed and have done for a week i did notice an amazing change in the cpus temperature (now runs 40°c-60°c idle). However my pc still turns off while gaming and i dont know why (runs 50°c-75°c gaming). In my opinion there is now reason for my pc to turn off so is there something im missing? please help!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…