PC Technical help

peterleemaxwell 21:31 28 Dec 04

Hi,
Can anyone suggest any PC technical help forums?
Ones that don't require your personal details like age, work, and other details and most importantly Free!
Thanks

JaßîsFaß ˜ 21:32 28 Dec 04

Why not try this forum, what sort of help do you need?

Androcles 21:33 28 Dec 04

You are here ! Regards!

Strawballs 21:42 28 Dec 04

Are you trying to insult us by coming on here and asking for somewhere else for an answer that you can most proberly get here, I have never been let down yet.

woodchip 21:48 28 Dec 04

You mat get rubbish if you go some where else

GaT7 21:51 28 Dec 04

If you're not happy with the PCA Forum (you'll be hard-pressed to find better), sometime ago someone here recommended 5 Star Support click here (it is free, though they suggest a small donation but is NOT compulsory). Perhaps once you've used them you can return to tell us your experience(s). There are several others out there as well. Now let me take cover before the stones rain in ; ) G

woodchip 21:55 28 Dec 04

Doubt if you will get any better help there, than you cannot get hear

peterleemaxwell 22:00 28 Dec 04

Thanks to all that replied. I placed a question on this forum and received no reply. I have in the past gained extremely valuable help and advice from this forum and my gratitude goes out to all those who in the past have taken the time and trouble to get me through a difficult piece on the PC. I have on only a couple of occasions helped others on this forum. No offence was intended, and I'm sorry if it appeared that way. Been with this forum a couple of years. Hope to continue. I felt the question I asked was not in the realms of normal help.
'How to change a small 'c' drive to a larger one and keep every thing "as is".That is all the desktop and drivers etc. I have 'cloned' 'C' to the larger drive 'L'. This letter is so far through the alphabet as I have a
other hardware (IDE +Raid+Camera slots)'So there it is.

jarani 22:04 28 Dec 04

this is the most helpful site I have come accross with fast and direct response, often with direct links to more detailed help - if you need to learn in depth on a particular topic access the topic on google where you can get an in depth coverage - being a self tought beginner I needed to learn about USB2, DVI cables etc with great success here and on google - jarani

woodchip 22:06 28 Dec 04

If you mean to stretch a Partition use Acronis disc manager all you do after starting it is drag the next letter slider to make the Partition smaller or you can just delete the partition if there is nothing on it, then stretch the C:\drive slider just by drag to take up the unallocated space. You can do this while there is files on the Partitions if there is enough room to work with.

woodchip 22:07 28 Dec 04

It's all graphical

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now