PC suddenly lags when there's no activity

maverickzzz 16:19 26 Jan 16

Hello, currently I'm experiencing a problem with my PC using Windows 10. Whenever I'm watching Youtube or playing games using joystick, at first it works fine. But after a few minutes, the graphic starts to lag. But after i press any button on keyboard or move the mouse, the graphics runs smooth again. I thought it was caused by my PC power setting, so I switch to high performance power setting. But the same thing happens again.

Any idea how to solve the problem? Any suggestions will be very appreciated. Thanks.

scotty 17:40 26 Jan 16

Possibly a service running in the background such as indexing. Have a look in Task Manager and make sure you tick the box to show processes for all users. This might give you an indication of the source of the problem.

maverickzzz 11:44 27 Jan 16

Hello scotty, Thanks for your suggestion. I have turned of the windows indexing service just as you suggested. I'll see if it solved my problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…