PC Speaker

Nappy1610 22:09 15 Jan 03
  Nappy1610 22:09 15 Jan 03

I know this may seem weird but is there anyway i can test to see if my PC Speaker is working? I can adjust its volume but i cant see no way to test it!!

doug 22:35 15 Jan 03

I think there is a way but someone else will give you the ins and outs. You should, however, hear a single short bleep when you first switch on. This implies that there are no problems with your hardware. If you get more than one then you have problems. The nature of the bleeps, i.e.how many and combiations of short and long will describe the nature of any problem depending on who made your motherboard.

€dstow 08:34 16 Jan 03

Do you mean the speaker integral with the case that gives the warning beeps on startup or a speaker that is part of the audio system?

Nappy1610 12:43 16 Jan 03

I doesnt beep on startup thats why i want to know if there is anyway i can test it

graham 13:39 16 Jan 03

Control panel-sounds and audio-volume-advanced-PC speaker. Check it's not muted and the volume is up. When you go online, turn any speakers off. You should be able to hear the modem noises from the case,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…