PC slow

1st spring 03:25 AM 18 Nov 12

I run Malwarebytes, Glary Utilies, Super AntiSpyware, Ccleaner. Can you suggest what else I can do to make it run faster? I have XP Pro I have Internet Explorer.

It's asking me if I want to do a disk clean which I normally do but a friend said they never do that so I thought I wouldn't not that I know how to stop it from keep suggesting that I do a disk clean, Any suggestions please. I have Avira as an anti virus. Also have AVG in my downloads folder which I do not use but if ever I decided to go back to AVG it is there ready.

Should I delete every thing that I do not use would this help. Someone said it is because I might have a lot on the PC, but I mostly only have pictures and send emails, look at the web but delete cookies.

I also have problems in moveing the bar at the side it doesn't want to move or the pointer turns into a double headed arrow. Had this PC for years but still a novis

1st spring 10:30 AM 18 Nov 12

I mean the bar that makes the page go up or down.

I will try fire fox. I used AVG before Avira I have been using this for a long time. Not sure about using the correct tool to get rid of the old AVG. Do you mean Revo. I have been using Revo about a year now. I have done a disk clean up but it did not tell me how much space I have left or another box come up it just disappears when clean. Just this min done a disk clean in between this reply. I ticked everything but the last line, not sure what this is. Where will I find out how much space and memoray I have left?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Toshiba dynaPad release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro 4 rival with Windows 10

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November