On PC site, I invariably get a Done with Errors..

TonyV 20:06 15 Feb 11

in the bottom LHS of the task bar. I have copied the message below from a few minutes ago. I don't know what it means, but is there anyway to get rid and get it operating as it ought?

"Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Message: 'InSkinParams' is undefined
Line: 121
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: click here"

I have to say, there doesn't appear to be a problem, but I just wonder why it is showing the error message. Win 7 Home Premium. IE8 8.0.7600.16385. It appears in either 32 or 64bit version of IE8.

Thanks

TonyV

woodchip 20:14 15 Feb 11

Have you been using Firefox? on the pc

TonyV 20:20 15 Feb 11

After I bought the new machine in December 2010, I may have tried FireFox, but would have removed it with Revo Unstaller Pro almost immediately! (I don't particular like it because on the PCA site I always get the filling up with black before the page opens correctly). So, in real terms, there should be nothing remaining from Firefox. But as far as I know, there is nothing to do with Firefox on this machine.

Incidentally, the title should have read ...PCA site...

Thanks

TonyV

woodchip 20:38 15 Feb 11

Well the line above that reads

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Message: 'InSkinParams' is undefined

is to do with Mozilla Firefox

TonyV 20:41 15 Feb 11

I have been through Regedit and removed anything relevant to Firefox, there were only two items. I then went through the win 7 equivalent of Windows Explorer and searched for Firefox. This came up with 3 files and one folder. The Folder was FirefoxExt in Bin(C:\Program Files\(x86)\DigitalPersona). The files were:-
Firefox, Firefox.sh and Firefox_bash.sh. These were all linked to the launch pad for Lotus Symphony. Presumably they could be removed, but I suspect they may cause a problem with Lotus Symphony. The only reason I have this on was to see some early Lotus files, but this is essentially a version of OpenOffice now. So I may well uninstall it.

TonyV

TonyV 20:52 15 Feb 11

Have now uninstalled Lotus Symphony and still, on the PCA site, the error message remains.

I'll restart and see if that makes any difference.

TonyV

TonyV 20:58 15 Feb 11

Have restarted, still no change. The message, as below, is the same. Yet there really is nothing showing up regarding Firefox!!

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0;
Line: 121
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: click here

TonyV

johnnyrocker 21:00 15 Feb 11

i get exactly the same message?

johnny

peter99co 21:26 15 Feb 11

and get Done, but with errors on page.

northumbria61 21:59 15 Feb 11

Try this for solving "Done, but with errors on page" click here

johnnyrocker 22:03 15 Feb 11

unfortunately no but nice try

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…