Bonzy 08:34 21 May 04

Hello people. Please help me out here. I have a cd which has a soccer game. This game is meant to be loaded and played on a pc. This sounds like graphics to me, am I right? Now the problem is this: when the game is loaded onto the pc and play starts, the pc just shuts itself down, each time. This happens on a pc running Win XP but on a pc running WIN Me it does not happen. Why is this so? How can I fix it? Is there a virus stuck onto the cd? I look forward to a fix folks. Thanx

Charence 10:21 21 May 04

I think it maybe because the game is not designed for XP, have you checked on the packet for compatibility? Fortunately in XP, this does not matter, if you select the shortcut from where you click to open the game, right click > Properties > Compatibilty and choose the Compatibility Mode that the game was designed for ie, ME.

Also check on the packet for system requirements.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…