PC Setup; Are my components up to it's task?

Geordie_Gamers 16:56 01 Dec 14

*The follow is my PC setup and I'm wondering if it would be ideal for streaming live gameplay online via xbox one with minimal lag or any major problems, it would be great if you could help, thanks Danny.*

Bundle components:

Intel Core I7 3770K 3.5Ghz Quad Core Ivybridge CPU Processor - BX80637I73770K - Socket 1155

Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Intel Z77 DDR3 ATX HDMI Motherboard - Socket 1155

Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 High Performance CPU Cooler

Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600MHz RAM Memory

Intel Core I7 3770K 3.5Ghz Quad Core Ivybridge CPU Processor - BX80637I73770K - Socket 1155

3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors deliver top-of-the-line performance for your Ultrabook™ or All-in-One or Standard PC. Intel® Core™ i7 processors keep up with your most demanding tasks for a difference you can see and feel in HD or 3D, multitasking or multimedia. The Intel Core i7 processors include advanced technologies that deliver faster, smoother, and richer PC and visual experiences for all of your favorite, demanding activities—from editing film to mind-blowing gaming.

Faster

Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 intelligently and automatically boosts processor speed just when you need it for performance that adapts to you—it’s that smart.1

Intel® Quick Sync Video, part of our built-in visuals, integrates video conversion hardware into the processor to accelerate performance of editing, burning, and sharing your videos in a snap.2 Now your videos are waiting for you, not the other way around. 2

Intel® HD Graphics, in the 3rd generation of Intel® Core™ processors, integrates the graphics engine and media processing right on the chip to deliver life-like graphics for a better gaming experience. Intel HD Graphics delivers up to 3X performance over previous-generation Intel HD Graphics3,4,5, 5 —with additional headroom for tomorrow’s games. Best of all, no additional hardware is required.

Interface:Socket 1155 Bus Speed:5000MT/s (DMI) No. of Cores:4 Core Name:Ivy Bridge Core Frequency: 3.50GHz Turbo frequency: 3.90GHz Process Technology:22nm Thermal Design Power:95W Bus/Core Ratio:35 Memory Controller:Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1600 Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 Graphics Base Frequency: 650MHz Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15GHz Intel Quick Sync Video Intel InTru 3D Technology Intel Insider Intel Wireless Display Intel Flexible Display Interface Intel Clear Video HD Technology L1 Cache: 4 x 32 KB instruction caches 4 x 32 KB data caches L2 Cache:4 x 256KB L3 Cache:8MB

Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Intel Z77 DDR3 ATX HDMI Motherboard - Socket 1155

GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards combine a host of new and exciting technologies with the latest Intel Z77 Express Chipset, creating a unique range of motherboard designs that harness the outstanding performance of the new 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors. With an exclusive 'Digital' VRM design, GIGABYTE 3D Power and GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI), GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards ensure exceptional power delivery and absolute control, with additional features that ensure an unrivalled experience on your next PC build.

New 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors are based on the new 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor architecture, manufactured using the latest 22nm process to create a visually optimized processor platform. Based on the mature LGA 1155 socket, 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors feature up to four high-performance 64-bit processor cores and 8MB of L3 cache Smart Cache, and overall performance when you need it most.

GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards take advantage of the latest connectivity and expansion bus technologies available on the Intel platform. The 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor platform debuts the new PCI Express gen. 3.0 expansion bus, allowing users to take advantage of the next generation, high-bandwidth discrete graphics card solutions.

Intel® Rapid Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience almost zero power draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows® 7 is a few seconds without having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel® Rapid Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact as it was, so that applications are still in the same state and no application data is lost

Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package Intel Z77 Express Chipset 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. * The PCI Express x16 slot supports up to PCI Express 2.0 standard when an Intel 32nm (Sandy Bridge) CPU is installed. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) * The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX12/3 slots. The PCIEX12/3 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed. 3 x PCI Express x1 slots (PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.) 2 x PCI slots Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/SATA3 1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2~SATA2 5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices 1 x mSATA connector Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers) * In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed. Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers) Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) High Definition Audio 1 x D-Sub port 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200

Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600MHz RAM Memory

This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of dual-channel DDR3-based motherboards. It has been tested extensively in multiple DDR3 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed. This memory has been verified to operate at 1600MHz.

100% tested at 1600MHz in high performance DDR3 motherboards

northumbria61 17:28 01 Dec 14

SPAM - FE informed

Geordie_Gamers 18:04 01 Dec 14

This not spam, don't like it, don't read it you clown!

Forum Editor 18:17 01 Dec 14

If you are going to call other forum users clowns you are unlikely to get much help here.

You have obviously pasted great chunks of text from someone's website, which is not necessary. If you want opinions about a bundle of components it would be much better just list them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced