PC Restarts By Itself

CPU Magnet 00:34 25 Jan 03

I have a AMD Duron 1.3GHz processor, with a FIC AZ11E motherboard. Recently the system has been restarting by itself without any warning. I found that out about five minutes ago when I was on the internet, it just restarted. I had better be quick otherwise I ll have to post this messasge again. I think it might have something to do with heat. I checked the bios, System - 31*c and CPU - 51*C. Is the CPU temperature too high. Is it beginning to overheat. I think it does actually restart after about an hour of being on. This is terrible and I would appreciate the gelp. PS I have 448Mb SDRAM installed on the PC.

obbit 00:45 25 Jan 03

Hi CPU Magnet........how old is the pc? if not very and still under warranty take it back.........if not it could be the cpu fan is it working or is there dust in the heatsink under the fan......AMD do run a bit warm

regards

obbit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…