pc projector for art projects

Linda Weir 13:34 02 Jan 08

May I speak to the big communal brain. pc advisor.I have been looking for a good old episkope-- but I wonder if a pc projector would be better. I would need the projector to be on one image for a long time and to project at least 4x4 ft. which projector do you think might be good.

i am working from windows xp, i need one to project sketches from photos on the pc. and I then draw over them for enlarging etc.
thanks ,Linda

Woolwell 15:56 02 Jan 08

I am trying to envisage this. The light from a projector is very bright and it is dangerous to look at it. You could well need reverse projection.
You can still get epidiascopes click here for example but whether they will be suitable I don't know.
Sorry I cannot help much more.

Linda Weir 20:03 02 Jan 08

thanks for the contact with photographic supplies. I thought maybe I was being a bit retro going for an episcope but I think you are right its a good solution. thankyou.

jack 20:08 02 Jan 08

Dedicated are shops sell Episcopes for just this purpose. at much less cost than an digital projector.
Check out
click here
a Google will gives heaps more
Reeves
Winsor and Newtomn

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced