p.c problem

belgarth_the_sorcerer 16:30 13 Jun 03

hi im using telewest broadband the trouble im having is every time i turn the p.c off i have to reinstall my broadband connection im running windows 98 any ideas whats up? thanx again

Gaz 25 16:38 13 Jun 03

First you could try in future a more describing title for your problem, something like: Broadband needs reinstall after reboot?

This would describe your problem and let people more aware of the problem you are having. Sorry to be like this but I find it difficult clicking on every thread to see what it is. Most PCA users would agree.

But...

Can you explain what actually happens? Your connection dissapers?

This will help me and other help you...

Just try connecting to the net by opening IE, what happens?

Regards,
Gareth

belgarth_the_sorcerer 16:47 13 Jun 03

ok when i turn off the p.c then turn it back on i have to reinstall the broadband connection i cannont connect to the internet because it says no connections are present
it seems to me it wont save the connection i install everytime i have to reinstall it
hope you can help
and sorry gaz but this is doing my head in i never thought of title

Gaz 25 17:00 13 Jun 03

Its Ok.

It sounds like windows 98 isnt remembering your connections. A very odd problem.

Try here...

click here;en-us;819518

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…