PC Performance Monitor

CFC23 15:12 01 Feb 09

Anyone tried this yet? I can't get it to work, or I being thick?

fullyfitted 16:44 01 Feb 09

CFC23

Same here, I look forward to guidance from those who know about such things

CFC23 18:11 01 Feb 09

^^

MAT ALAN 18:14 01 Feb 09

perhaps it is working ya just don't see it yet...

Once installed it will take AT LEAST ONE HOUR for your system to send sufficient information to start showing up on PC Performance Monitor.

click here

text taken from link...

fullyfitted 20:02 01 Feb 09

MAT ALAN,

Spotted that when I installed it but that was on Friday and still no response, guess I'm missing something.(No rude comments as to what it might be please)

CFC23 21:16 01 Feb 09

3. You should see five performance monitors for your PC. The app takes roughly an hour to start sending back information about your system's performance, so the boxes will remain blank for now. You can install PC Performance Monitor on up to three PCs. And don't worry - the utility can't access other data on your system.

I had read the link,but I do not even have any blank boxes as described above,let alone any info in them!

MAT ALAN 21:18 01 Feb 09

(No rude comments as to what it might be please)
your OK in that department we are all inteligent adults here "ting ting perap ningle ningle bungeroo fliss speedboat sponge arrangement"

No idea at all really, what i could do is download it and try it out for myself and report back to you...

MAT ALAN 21:23 01 Feb 09

OK i have downloaded prog i WILL let you know how it goes...

MAT ALAN 23:13 01 Feb 09

OK guys have ya worked it out yet...
the results are shown on the relevant page of PCA

click here

RickyC :-) 23:16 01 Feb 09

If you've had the tool running on your PC for a few days, you should certainly be able to see the data on our site by now.

Providing you're logged in to the site, click here? and then select the second (Monitor my PC) tab. I've just checked and everything is working as it should. I can view data about one of my PCs in the office - and it appears my colleague left it switched on when they left the office on Friday!

regards

Richard
Software Editor

MAT ALAN 23:20 01 Feb 09

Good evening Richard, i think some where expecting a standalone prog with a seperate interface with all details shown much like MOBO monitor and not be integrated into PCA...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5