PC to Pc Via Wireless Router

  fastrackloopy 08:14 05 Dec 07

I have recently purchased a new pc for my sons bedroom and got a wireless router through my broadband service provider, someone I work with has advised me that I need to also purchase an adapter to fit in to the back of new Pc to pick up signal from router, is this the case and what should I be looking for.

  Ikelos 10:10 05 Dec 07

you can get a USB wirelss card to connect them both together, it will save you taking the back off to fit a card in..........

  Ikelos 10:12 05 Dec 07

that should of course read "wireless"

and the bit you want is a "wireless USB adapter"

  chub_tor 10:14 05 Dec 07

I bought one of these click here and have found it simple to use and very reliable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…