pc not starting properly,keeps restarting.....

trv4n 20:14 23 Aug 08

hello, the pc repeatedly keeps booting up. A blue screen appears very quickly and says something about an error ati2dvag,loop, hard ware device and other stuff but it only stays on for about 4 seconds and then goes to start up settings and then it all repeats until you force it to shut down.Using xp windows home. Any suggestions thank you

MAT ALAN 20:54 23 Aug 08

click here

this may help...

GaT7 20:58 23 Aug 08

Seems like you're not alone, as there are several similar problems out there (click here=). If you can start your PC in Safe mode, one possible fix to try click here. G

trv4n 21:14 23 Aug 08

thank you for your support. I will try these now,unfortunately only have a few minutes. I will try again on monday... hopefully and report back. Thanks again

trv4n 16:57 25 Aug 08

hello, thankyou for your suggestions and links. When i went in to up date the drivers it was already set as the one suggested- pci to pci.I swapped to the other type and rebooted and then reverted back to as it was and up to now after 3 starts it has continued to work ok.Thank you for your support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…