PC Might Max

russmini 20:27 30 Dec 04

After going to another mags site cause of a google search, there was a recomendation for the above program, It will find and diagnose any problems on comp etc etc. thought i might give it a try, downloaded program, ran it and it found 186 problems, but you have to register and subscribe to be able to fix found problems.

Does any one else know of / use this product ?
Have got ccleaner and that certainly has not found any problems, is PC Mightymax better or just a con to get money out of people ?

Technotiger 20:40 30 Dec 04

Hi, In my humble opinion, just a ruse to get your hard-earned cash. I had a very similar thing recently with another program that supposedly found over 200 problems on my lovely pc. Needless to say I just uninstalled it and dumped it. Problems on *My* pc hah!!
Happy New Year.

russmini 22:14 01 Jan 05

Have now uninstalled this program , but it did let me save list of found problems to disk so i will have a look manually at this at some time.

By the way went a bit further to find out how much this program was and found it to be £30 for 7 days use !!!!

Now that to me is taking the ...................

Thanks again, but shame no-one else replied to the thread.

bretsky 22:35 01 Jan 05

Never heard of the above. My advice, if you are experiencing problems with your pc, post here first and you will receive lots of help from a wide range of knowledgeable people

"found it to be £30 for 7 days use !!!!"

Yes I agree, they are taking the............

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…