PC Microphone as P.A microphone

otm 18:24 13 Jan 08

May seem a random question but here goes (sorry if its in the wrong place).

Is there anyway of getting a wireless (Bluetooth I would assume) headset with microphone to be outputed through my audio system's speakers.

My PC is currently running Vista Ultimate x64,and an X-fi Elite Pro.

I have an Xbox 360 and a crossfire wireless adapter for xbox wireless components (eg. controllers) to work on my pc so I was also thinking that if I bought a Wiresless headset for the xbox would it work like i would want throught he PC speakers.

Cheers,

Owen

otm 22:59 15 Jan 08

I really hate bumping, anyone have a clue...

even if you can't can someone post me to tell me you can't so I can take a different line to get the same result.

Cheers,

Owen

€dstowe 08:17 16 Jan 08

I have a Bluetooth headset with a USB connected base unit. I can configure the audio output from the microphone to be played through the computer speaker system by juggling with the controls for the device. In fact, when I first set the thing up, the default was through the computer speakers rather than the earpiece on the Bluetooth unit.

otm 19:09 16 Jan 08

Cheers for the reponse so all i would effectivly need is a bluetooth dongle,

Cheers,

Owen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…