pc makin noises after sending it off 2 times for repair

conner234 23:32 06 Apr 12

hey i am just wondering ive sent my pc off now twice to medion repair center as its under warranty still first time they broke it them self's and tried to blaim me they broke all the casing and after a small argument they agreed to repair it at there cost and they said that they had "fixed" the pc and when i received it it didn't work what a surprise o and it took them 6 weeks to do a so called 2 week repair haha so i sent it back then recived it after 3 weeks back now it works well did then it started making funny noises like loud grinding noises what come and go from the battery area and im just not happy with there service there ment to be professionals surly im eligable to claim a new pc from them i mean if i send it off again its just going to be endless battles with them to get it fixed properly was wondering if any of u guys had any ideas what to do all help welcome thanks.

conner.

Snrub 00:21 07 Apr 12

Sounds like faulty hardrive. Mishandled (dropped) during transit maybe?

Forum Editor 01:22 07 Apr 12

Please don't start duplicate threads in more than one forum area. I'm going to lock this version as you've posted a duplicate in our Consumerwatch section

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…