PC Keyboar Failure HELP!!

chaztait 16:51 20 May 05

Hi well i dont know how but my keyboard is not working i was on the PC and i had seen a USB port on my new printer and i plugged the webcam in to see if it worked but it never as i then read the booklet and it says digitla cameras only. When i took the camera out and plued it back into the USB port i took it out of it never worked nither did my keyboard. When i turn on the computer it starts to bleep its a constant beep and the first few times i started it it came up Keyboard Failure then Strike F1 key for something or strike F2 key for something i tried them both but nothing happend. Now all that happens is when i turn the computer on the Dell sign comes up with the loading bar under it and its only a quarter done when it sticks and beeps.

HELP!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:56 20 May 05

Keyboard USB or PS2? Operating system XP?

Unplug all Usb devices and reboot. what happens now?

chaztait 16:59 20 May 05

its windows XP i unplugged all USB devices and it is now starting up

chaztait 17:03 20 May 05

it came up that my clock was set back by a programme or something. Set back to 11th November 2002.

I have set it back to the right date but the keyboard still aint working?

chaztait 17:06 20 May 05

ok now its working fine restarted it with keyboard in USB port and it loaded up fine now the final test load it up with all the USB cables plugged in.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…