PC Healthcheck Toolkit

bob236 17:12 30 Nov 04

I've just installed the PC Accelerator from the latest CD on PCAdvisor. Didn't seem to get far. I clicked to optimize and got this message:
"Optimization failed due to internal WMI error".
Anyone got any ideas.
Small simple words will do. Ta

mattyc_92 17:30 30 Nov 04

Hi, I can't say I have brought the most recent version of the mag YET... Some of my friends have installed this program, and, they also have problems.... However they said they downloaded this program.... So maybe the program has too many faults in it for your system to accept it

bob236 16:37 02 Dec 04

OK, but does anyone know what an Internal WMI error is?

Cook2 16:40 02 Dec 04

Does click here help?

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:41 02 Dec 04
  JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:41 02 Dec 04
  JaßîsFaß ˜ 22:36 10 Dec 04

I have PC Accelerator set to auto update as mentioned in the link above (that I seem to have posted twice). I don't know if it has updated itself, but the program runs from start to finish ok.

I can't really vouch for how much it 'accelerates' as I tend to keep my PC tidy, regularly defrag etc, and it's less than 3 months old.

bob236 22:07 11 Dec 04

Thanks for that 'JaßîsFaß' (How on earth do I pronounce that?) I'll give it another go sometime.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…