pc has just started crashing

blueforever 21:04 14 Aug 07

hi iam new to all this has anyone got any idea why my pc keeps crashin it just knocks off and i get the message bad pool call error not got a clue wot this means please help

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:29 14 Aug 07

It is usually from a programme install or uninstall that has borked the OS. Have you loaded or unloaded anything recently? You could try a system restore back to before the problem started.

G

blueforever 21:55 14 Aug 07

thanks for ur reply couldnt do a systen restore wudnt let me go past the 10th problem started b4 that date any more ideas

Strawballs 12:34 18 Aug 07

It could be overheating , take the side off the case and remove the fan on the heatsink and clean with a soft brush or better still a can of compressed air usually packed with dust.

agree with gandalf, this is usually a driver or program conflict, have you installed or updated anything recently? if so you need to undo or remove one or the other.

namtas 21:16 18 Aug 07

Do you have CD burn software installed if?

Ok go into safemode on your comp and uninstall the CDBURNER program...see if it helps!

The BAD POOL CALL ERROR your getting is because of conflicting drivers!

Do you have any other burning software installed?

click here

namtas 21:18 18 Aug 07

That link is no good, can we try again?
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…