PC hanging problem

golfpro 08:26 10 Apr 06

I have a four year old PC running XP home, for the last year or two it has started to hang up during running different programs mostly when I rip Cd's to my computer or run short videos, but it can happen anytime and when it does I have no other option but to shut down using the power switch and restart.
I have tried everything from defrag to uninstalling various unused programs, other than this everything works fine. Some time ago I read on this forum about installing a Ram Disc, and my problem as far as I can remember started from about this time. I would like to get rid of this and see if it makes any difference, but I can't find it anywhere except listed as RAMDisc (B:)in Explore.
If anyone can help me with this, I would be more than grateful.

recap 10:43 10 Apr 06

It may be in Comuter Management. You can find this via: Start/Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Computer Management.

To delete this, highlight the drive/disc go to Action/All Tasks/Delete.

recap 10:53 10 Apr 06

forgot to say, to delete this disc you will need to be logged in as Administrator.

golfpro 13:07 10 Apr 06

Tried this and can't find it in there.
Anybody else got any ideas please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…