PC Graphics Not Working Properly

TheGlassy97 23:35 28 Mar 15

Ok, so I've just got back from being away from home for a couple of months, get on my built PC, and do the usual updating etc. I jump on a game, and I notice the graphics are not at their usual level, and the PC had detected the resolution as 1280x720, not the usual 1080. I start playing and the Framerate is way lower than usual. I can usually play on ultra graphics with 60 fps, but how I can play fair with 30 fps. I then did a windows experience test thing, and my graphics rating went from a 7.9 to 6.5. Clearly there is something wrong, and I really need help. Any suggestions? I have updated windows, and checked for updates on driver updater.

OCTCORE 00:31 29 Mar 15

Try reseating the card and your ram, check the fan if its getting hot it may run in limp mode, other than that maybe the card is dying and some its own on board ram is not registering.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…