PC Furniture

misters 21:22 06 Apr 03

Any body know of any good cheap pc furniture shops online you desks chairs etc.
Really must upgrade soon as space has became a necessity.
thanx in advance.

Djohn 21:30 06 Apr 03

Someone will have the answer, because there was a thread on this subject last year, meanwhile try a search with the PCA search facility. regards. J.

IanWilk 21:30 06 Apr 03

Makro have a good choice if you have access to one of their stores - not sure what you can do on line.

woodchip 22:01 06 Apr 03

As IanWilk say's I looked for a metal 3 drawer file. And found it to be as cheap for new AT MAKRO, as it was at a Second hand Office Furniture shop

misters 21:53 07 Apr 03

Cheers so far guys but still not really had a good look any one else recommend a good place cheers.

crx16 22:29 07 Apr 03

try a local bedroom fitter,you cant beat custom built.i couldnt find what i wanted so i built my own (from offcuts at work)click here

Gerrycan 22:34 07 Apr 03

Comet stores have some bargains as well, but i tend to agree with Makro Also PCW but tend to be more expencive flat packs.

Gerrycan 22:35 07 Apr 03

Comet stores have some bargains as well, but i tend to agree with Makro,if you know someone who has a card.

Newuser38 22:38 07 Apr 03

Previous thread in case it is any help click here

wee eddie 23:06 07 Apr 03

If all you really need is the furniture and are not trying to impress your mother-in-law. Then buy your local paper and keep an eye out for sales of bankrupt companies equipment. they all have an office to clear out. Also browse the adverts columns.

geezer13 01:05 08 Apr 03

Earlier this year I bought a computer desk from VIKING DIRECT, they also build it for you and I have dismantled and rebuilt it several times and its still rock solid!

I also havs 2 bookcases, a leather chair and an office desk from them and they are top notch aswell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…