pc fix it programs?????????

nopulse 20:46 25 Mar 05

Ive got troubles inside my pc but no real details. And these troubles arnt always the same. Is there a freeware program out there that can docter my pc's insides and tell me whats wrong and how to sort it or one that will sort it out its self.
I've not got money to get it checked out and i'll be buying a new pc in the next month so spending money on this machine isnt worth doing. i just need it to last till then. thanks now for any help that i am giving.

Belatucadrus 21:03 25 Mar 05

PC fixit programs like Nuts n Bolts and First aid have by and large fallen out of favour because they never really worked, try running these in the order listed,

click here CCleaner

click here Regseeker.

then defragment and run scandisk. That should do it.

If you are still in need of a single solution, you could try System Mechanic click here it's only a trial, but should work long enough.

jakimo 22:58 25 Mar 05

This should do the trick,and it free

click here

hugh-265156 00:24 26 Mar 05

i wouldnt bother trying to fix problems if your computer is a few years old and have a lot of them. ccleaner regseeker etc. are good but not that good.

back up your important files if you havnt already done so and re install windows. it will run as good as it did was when it was new.

DerekR 13:03 26 Mar 05

click here

Cracking Program this one

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant