PC doesn't like networking?

biteblue 18:52 24 May 06

I have a ADSL router a laptop and my PC connected. When i mapped a network drive earlier and it worked. About 1-2 hours later my pc cut out. Now when trying to boot it gets stuck in a loop. I tried reinstalling XP (upgrade) it worked until i ran the network setup wizard. Now its in a loop again! Is it because of the mapped network drive?

Please help me, its all going wrong!

ade.h 21:47 24 May 06

There is no such thing as an XP-equipped PC that doesn't like networks, provided that it is properly configured and the network has been correctly set up.

You said in your other thread that you had shared a drive; sharing the root of a drive and mapping a networked drive are two different processes, so I'm not sure which of those you may have done. Although it is ill-advised to share the root of a drive, I think it unlikely that this alone created your problem.

biteblue 22:20 24 May 06

I shared the root of the second hard drive on my pc. i then mapped it on my laptop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…