pc computer

  dwhiteley 13:08 20 May 15

can i change my tower case to a desk top case pc with all the insides changed as well

  chub_tor 13:46 20 May 15

I presume that you mean a case that sits horizontally like this one the answer to your question will be determined by the size of your motherboard and the height of your graphics card. You may need to buy a new power supply also.

  wee eddie 14:24 20 May 15

I must admit I yearn for the days of the Desktop Case with its Monitor sitting on top.

To my mind, a very much more economical use of space

  SparkyJack 08:51 21 May 15

As mentioned because some component may not suit 'horizontal sit uation,you could be in for a new computer.

Take a look at these two sites

Novotech.com and Morgan computers .co.UK

You could also invest in some longer leads and simply stick the tower undercthe desk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 2D animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

How to get WWDC 2017 tickets