PC-Chillin 2005 good or bad ?

Ballie 10:03 20 Feb 05

I have been trying some differant Antivirus software, as I was fed up with Norton because it keeps adding differant programs when using live update.

I tried AVAST but was not to keen as all my email messages showed as having attachments, even if they didn't!

I also tried AVG free, I liked this one it was very easy to use.

But for the last week I have been useing Trend Micro's PC-chillin internet security 2005 (30 day free trial) I know after the 30 days you will have to buy the product but it does seem very easy to use it has lots of regular updates somtimes 3 a day!

Has anyone got anthing good or bad to say about pc-chillin any in-put would be helpful.

AndySD 10:15 20 Feb 05

Hi

Been using it since it was a Beta product. Have been using the full version for 2-3 months with no problem at all.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 10:20 20 Feb 05

Are you sure its not pc-cillin?

anyway i have been using pc-cillin for ages im still on 2002 but they are the same only with updates.it updates every day so i think i am Ok.

I think it is very easy to use,and has a pocketpc version of ant-virus so i can have ant-virus on my pocketpc.

cheers

Ballie 10:36 20 Feb 05

yes it sould read PC-cillin sorry

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:25 20 Feb 05

Thats OK theres no need to apoigise.

I personally think cillin is better than norton,when i had norton installed then un-installed and installed cillin it found 7 viruses!.

Ben

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…