PC-CD-ROM WILL NOT WORK

davidnhill43 16:45 06 Dec 10

FONT MANAGER CD WILL NOT WORK, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE SETTINGS WITH MICROSOFT FOR MS VISTA HOME BASIC PLATFORM, ERROR MESSAGE:Unable to begin due to existing unfulfilled system reboot detected,reboot computer and restart installation, when program is opened this message comes up:SERIF FONT MANAGER 2 SETUP WIZARD ENDED PREMATURELY.
Regards
Redadmiral

GaT7 17:28 06 Dec 10

Try installing after temporarily disabling your antivirus & firewall.

If no joy, I'd recommend posting your problem in the Serif forum click here.

Similar problem reported at PCA click here a few years ago, which was resolved by following the advice given in the Serif forum, but the thread doesn't exist any more. G

davidnhill43 14:24 08 Dec 10

Thanks for all the postings I received on this, Serif.com sent me this:
All Serif installs check if windows requires restart before they continue,restart computer install Serif product,if error message still occurs try this: Save file FRFix.zip to Desktop Extract contents onto Desktop( you will now have file called FRFix.exe, InstallSerif product,once install complete, click close button on FRFix.exe window after install completed you can delete FRFix.zip & FRFix.exe THIS WORKED
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR POSTINGS

REDADMIRAL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…