PC Cases

TheEclypse 19:54 20 Mar 03

Hi.

I have decided that I want to buy a new case, and install a water cooling system. I have been looking around for cases, but I havent found one that I really like.

Im looking for one that ismade of aluminium, with a side window, but if its a different case that looks cool too i can be persuaded :-).

Ironman556 20:01 20 Mar 03
  rickf 20:11 20 Mar 03

Also look at click here, not the same as posted by Ironman. I have just bought somehting off them and the service is excellent. There is also click here overclocking store.co.uk. and cool casemods.co.uk

leo49 22:39 20 Mar 03

And here: click here

Regards

Eagie 23:13 20 Mar 03

I quite like the look of the 'Aluminium Saturn Case With Window' find at thecoolingshop.com - click here. In fact, I have a birthday coming up, maybe I'll drop some hints...!

rickf 23:49 20 Mar 03

The Saturn case is very nice. It the same as the Globalwin and Skyhawk at half the price. Can be had for £65 at Antec, the Computer Fair Shop in Totenham Court Road. Save on the del. charge. I don't work for any of these-just a moding enthusiast.

lloydsj 10:23 21 Mar 03

The saturn case does look nice, however, I think you will find if you see it in real life that the front is not actually alluminium, its kind of a perspex with silver behind it. When i saw it, i didn't like it half as much as I did when looking at the pics.

I went for a coolermaster in the end. Its not got a side window, but its aluminium, looks fantastic and is really well designed inside too. i love it.

lloydsj 10:25 21 Mar 03

Also the Lian-Li Aluminum PC Case > PC-60
is a nice case.

rickf 12:47 21 Mar 03

LLoyds, In which case go for the Skyhawk or Globalwin ones.

Andsome 13:07 21 Mar 03

-------------------------------------------------
I have decided that I want to buy a new case, and install a water cooling system.
--------------------------------------

DAFT LOT, you've all fallen for it havn't you

Eagie 14:33 21 Mar 03

I may be a little slow on the uptake but I don't follow you. If it is the water cooling system you are refering to then check out thecoolingshop.com click here who will be more than happy to sell you one!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…