PC Case – 2 bays/full size/piano-black?

kwil2 20 Jun 11

Hello... I’m intending to have a new high-spec desktop PC custom-built. A new 23” Full HD TV will be my monitor. Significantly, the TV is piano-black and I want the case to be similar, purely on the grounds of ‘looks’. Here's the problem:

I’ll have TWO DVD-rewriters installed but want to preserve the ‘look’ by having the rewriters ‘hidden’ behind the case’s piano-black bezel.

This would require a PC case with TWO BAYS + EJECT BUTTONS on the bay exterior to access the rewriters and ‘keep the look’.

I prefer a full size case (around 41-44 cm in height) rather than a micro-ATX case which is all I’ve been able to find with these 2 bays/buttons. I'm dubious about 'cooling' in these micro-ATX cases and access room for any future upgrades.

Another alternative might be a full case with a main-door opening, concealing the rewriters with their original bezels. However, I’m having difficulty finding one of these in piano-black or one that would at least complement the TV well.

Can anyone offer help, suggestions where I might find an appropriate case? Perhaps someone has solved the same problem or knows someone who has?

I think I’ve tried all the expected sites, but may not have considered others.

Many thanks

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message