PC Booster

baldyx 15:39 09 Mar 05

Has anyone used the product 'PC Booster' which is supposed to optimise the pc performance in terms of memory management,etc ?

Or is there a need for that sort of program for windows XP ?

Gongoozler 15:52 09 Mar 05

I wouldn't touch it. I very much doubt that this sort of softare can make anything like the improvement it claims unless your computer is VERY badly set up, and I would be afraid that it could make things much worse. I would be much happier making individual tweeks myself so that I can see what improvement or degradation results. Have a look at these hints and see if any looks relevant, but make a careful note of what setting you are changing to what click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:19 09 Mar 05

Use Ccleaner click here and regseeker click here which will keep your computer running fast.

Belatucadrus 16:31 09 Mar 05

XP is better at handling RAM than its predecessors, but you could try FreeRAM XP Pro if you want, I doubt you'd notice much. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…