Pc Black Screen w/Repeating Sound Plz Help

dylan123xx 14:25 26 Apr 15

I have a gaming pc which I use regularly. In the last few months I have had a lot of problems with it. Every time I played a game my cpu would overheat.So I solved that by buying a new cpu cooler.I thought that would fix the problem of blackscreen or just turning off automatically,but it didn't.I have good airflow and nothing is overheating.But it still constantly black screens even when I'm not playing demanding games such as League of legends.I have removed all other unnecessary fans.etc

Specs- Amd Asus 990Fx Mobo Amd 8320 8 core Arctic Freezer Rev 2 Cpu cooler 1 Corsair blue led fan Corsair Rm750 w Psu Asus Gtx 770 2gb 2 140mm Fractal design fans 2tb Wd Black 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Ram 1600mhz Lg Disk reader Monitor:Aoc E2343Fi

I Really need help as I would like to purchase GTA V but there is no point if I can't solve this issue.

Thanks for anyone that helps me!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:35 26 Apr 15

I have removed all other unnecessary fans.etc???

You need air flow across the motherboard case fans suck air in from bottom front and blow out top rear. are your fans spinning the correct way

is your GPU fan spinning

dylan123xx 19:06 26 Apr 15

I have 2 140mm fans intaking from front and 1 120 getting rid of the heat out the back.I noticed that when I under clock the graphics card,my pc does not "black screen as easily" but either way it reaches 50c maximum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…