PC Advisor's Search

mbp 12:12 03 Apr 05

Am I correct to conclude that the Search Facility only covers "Helproom and Consumer Watch" but not there other Groups? It does not seem to be able to search for a wide variety of subjects either. I have found it difficult to find an old topic in Speaker's Corner.Anyone have any such problems?

pj123 15:01 03 Apr 05

I think you need to be in the Forum that you want to search on and then use the Search box on the left of the screen, not the one at the top.

pj123 15:04 03 Apr 05

Also as we all seem to be having trouble with multiple posts. Please tick the other posts on the same subject so that all responses are in the same post.

mbp 15:32 03 Apr 05

I Give up! just typed a long reply and it went to netherland. Better go elsewhere! Bye!

pj123 15:44 03 Apr 05

Don't give up mate. We are all in the same boat. I put it down to the popularity of the site.

Bear with it. It will sort itself out eventually.

pj123 15:42 04 Apr 05

Good idea from crx1600. I usually type all my responses in word. When they finally make the Forum I delete them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…