PC Advisor website login s

baldyx 12:58 23 Sep 12

'If you would like to subscribed to PC Advisor newsletters, enter your email address below.'

Each time I try to login ,I keep getting the above message eventhough my e-mail address is already registered for it! I have to try to login more than once to successfully login eventually.

Is there a seetting to resolve this?

northumbria61 13:51 23 Sep 12

There's a lot of "maintenance" currently going on on the PCA website, increased spam filters etc. and I know that others have had the same problem as you are having. You could try another browser or wait a while to see if anything changes. I don't think there is any way of editing your profile.

You could register again with another email address or as I have suggested wait to see if this problem rights itself. You could also try clearing your browser cache to see if it helps but my opinion is that the problem lies with the PCA website at this current time.

woodchip 14:24 23 Sep 12

Turn off Java Script in your Browser, then try

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…