pc advisor website

drpete 13:18 12 Jan 05

I have been trying to download some softeare from the site I log in as I am a reistered user I go to downloads and choose a program to download but when I try to do this the login screen appears again andI am told I am not logged in so I log in again and try to download as before and get a repeat of going to the login sreen and this seems to be a never ending cycle. Help how do I put this right.

rawprawn 14:09 12 Jan 05

Have a look in Tools/Internet Options / Privacy. Make certain that you are set up to accept cookies.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:44 12 Jan 05

You might just want to allow cookies for this site (and selected others), rather than change your default settings to accept all cookies. (Still in Internet Options)

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:48 12 Jan 05

click here

Download this free tool, simple to use but it will let you decide which cookies to always allow, temporary allow or always delete. You can set it ask you to decide on cookies every minute, every 5 minutes etc. ..

Stuartli 16:58 12 Jan 05

Internet Explorer allows exactly what you suggest.

If you select Allow First Party Cookies and Prompt/Block Third Party Cookies and, if you wish, also allow Session Cookies, you will get a panel up each time you go to a website asking whether you wish to allow or block cookies on that website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…