PC Advisor top 5 graphics cards

Totally-braindead 15:34 08 Nov 03

How many of you are running PCs with graphics cards the price of the Top 5 in PC Advisors recommended list. I have a Radeon 9000 which cost about ?60 at the time and am considering a new graphics card, but about ?100 would be my limit.
How would people feel about PC Advisor creating a budget graphics card list say for cards below the ?100 mark. I do like to keep up to date with things but I feel that PC Advisor is starting to price itself out of the market in this regard. I'm sure the cards advised are brilliant but they are just too expensive, for me at least. Anyone else have an opinion on this, I'd hate to feel I'm alone with my feelings on this matter.
Also can anyone advise me on a realistically priced card I can get, ie below ?100, which will give me a reasonable boost in graphics performance over my Radeon 9000?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…