PC Advisor Survey

Monoux 21:20 15 Sep 05

Have rec'd an Email as below. The words "Edit Survey" & "Please click here to complete the survey" are blue on the message and obviously are links to another site /area . What makes me a bit suspicious is that I don't recal agreeing to participate in any surveys and it is addressed to the short version of my name i.e. Tony instead of Anthony as registered with PCA
Anybody else had one of these Emails ?

Edit Survey
Welcome to the PC advisor research panel.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to fill in the attached editorial questionnaire. By entering you will also be eligible to win a copy of Norton Systemworks 2005.

The editorial survey gives you, the reader, an opportunity to influence the future content of PC Advisor, and your feedback helps us to improve the magazine.

Please click here to complete the survey

Yours sincerely

Paul Nesbitt
Research Executive
PC Advisor

GaT7 21:24 15 Sep 05

Yes, it's fine - I just got one too.

If you enter the competitions on this site & don't tick/untick a few boxes you'll get these.

It probably has Tony as you might have entered that when entering a competiton. G

GaT7 21:34 15 Sep 05

After completing the survey, I got:

"Thank you, for completing the survey. To be entered into the competition to win a copy of Norton Systemworks 2005 please fill in your details below. I would like to remind you that none of your individual answers will be used for any sales or direct marketing purposes and all answers will be aggregated.

If you have any questions or queries regarding the survey please contact Paul Nesbitt, Research Executive at [email protected]."

The above competition/survey expires on 17/09/05. Some time ago I wrote to Paul & requested this expiry info to be included in the email. He replied saying that it would be done soon, but it hasn't yet. G

Totally-braindead 21:41 15 Sep 05

I completed the survey too.

Monoux 21:49 15 Sep 05

Thanks Folks That's put my mind at rest. Sorry to be a bit paranoid about unsolicited Emails but best to be safe than sorry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…