Pc Advisor Subscrptions

Willfixit 16:23 14 May 07
  anchor 16:32 14 May 07

Perhaps the Forum Editor can get a message to the Subscriptions Manager, Tom Drummond, asking him to look into this.

johndrew 16:33 14 May 07
  Willfixit 16:57 14 May 07

Thanks for the quick response I have emailed Helen Slater and will report back if I get a reply

Regards

Will

tom_d 17:02 14 May 07

Hi Will

Thank you for your recent query. The correct email address to contact our subscriptions bueau is [email protected]. I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response to your email.

If you could please send me a private reply and provide more detail, I will be able to look into the matter further. Should you also wish to let me know the nature of your enquiry, I can also arrange for it to be dealt with as a matter of priority.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Tom Drummond
Subscriptions Manager

Abel 17:20 14 May 07

One way of getting a response is, e-mail the Editor. I did, and got an almost immediated response. Subsequently, everyone else seemed to respond quickly too.

Abel

Willfixit 18:20 14 May 07

Once again thank you for all the responses. I would like to thank Tom Drummond for his quick reply to my Email and would expect that my query to subscription services will be dealt with soon, so for now I will mark this post as resolved.

Regards

Will

Willfixit 21:24 16 May 07

I Emailed Helen Slater and Tom Drummond as suggested and received an immediate response, the following day they replied to my query and the problem was sorted out immediately. Apparently for some reason my subscription renewal notice didn't arrive, subscription now paid magazine delivery restored so no more withdrawal symptoms happy again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant