PC Advisor - Question

Storik 15:38 25 Feb 05

Has any one received a telephone call from "Customer Interface", Summerton, Somerset, offering the next three issues of PC Advisor for £1.00?

I might have been rather foolish regarding this and would like any feed back from others who have received the same telephone call. Please.

Storik

Diodorus Siculus 15:47 25 Feb 05

Not re. PCA but I have received similar calls on behalf of Dennis publishing.

huzzar 15:47 25 Feb 05

My friend has just been on a visit and told me the same thing happened to him and he accepted the offer. This type of offer is nothing new to people who have been past subscibers to PCA and anyone who doesn't already subscribe should take it on - sounds good to me.

Storik 15:49 25 Feb 05

Having given out my account details - something I have never done before - it did occur to me that I might have been somewhat foolish.

Phew!

Storik

Yoda Knight 15:56 25 Feb 05

still sounds dodgy to me...

ventanas 16:05 25 Feb 05

I've had them in the past, but not for a few years now.

Storik 09:58 26 Feb 05

a genuine offer - er I hope, my old man aint very pleased with me - so it's steak for dinner (with all the trimmings!) lol

Thanks to all, especially FE who took the trouble to reply to my email.

Storik

bof:) 18:51 16 Mar 05

Also no NTL so why can I not download this latest download directly from AdawareSE ? I've managed to get others

Also I've been to the lavasoft website downloaded the latest download but where do I put ?

Mike

bof:) 18:52 16 Mar 05

sorry...not only puzzled but it seems confused....sent my posting to the wrong thread...sorry

Mike

Technotiger 20:03 16 Mar 05
  Storik 20:09 16 Mar 05

I have received the first copy of PCA, albeit to the wrong address.

I am somewhat puzzled that today I received an offer via email of three copies of PCA for £1.00. I have already accepted the telephoned offer for the same.

I hope that this is not a repeat of a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang competition I went in for. I ended up with fifteen copies of the book! lol

Oh well, I live in hope!

Storik

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now